- Permanent role with an industry leader.
- Strong technical focus with diverse career growth opportunities.
- Our consultants get involved in identification, investigation, exposure assessment & mitigation as well as the control of hazards and risk mitigation
- Adelaide, SA location (WFH will be supported)
An exciting opportunity presents for a motivated, experienced and skilled Senior Occupational Hygiene Consultant to join our team!
Reporting to the Team Manager – Occupational Hygiene, you will be responsible for managing complex occupational hygiene projects through a client-centric approach, and successfully delivering those projects in partnership with key internal and external stakeholders.
Specifically, this role will see you:
- Working with an amazing team of industry-leading professionals!
- Undertaking occupational hygiene assessments across a diverse contaminant profile such as; respirable & inhalable dust, respirable crystalline silica, chemical agents, noise, radiation, hazardous material, asbestos and general occupational hygiene risks.
- Complete all necessary investigation, sampling and analysis to ensure our clients are provided and effectively supported with the most relevant risk mitigation strategies for implementation.
- Write technical reports, and where required, provide quality assurance and technical review.
- Monitor assigned projects to ensure they meet defined project objectives (i.e. meet client needs, timeframes, budget, etc.) and regularly communicate with key stakeholders.
Greencap, now proudly a part of WSP, makes the world safer by offering risk management solutions that protect the things we value most - our people, our property, and the environment.
We do this by delivering tailor-made solutions across the breadth of occupational hygiene, health & safety, property and the environment through our expert services, online solutions, and training offerings.
As our successful candidate, you will be an experienced Occupational Hygienist with a diverse capability who is commercially focused, and has a passion for service excellence, business growth and continuous improvement. You will have experience in successfully managing a wide range of Occupational Hygiene projects and can demonstrate a client-centric can-do attitude.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in Occupational Hygiene, Science or Engineering that is recognised by the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists (AIOH).
- Strong professional experience in occupational hygiene practices preferably in a corporate or consulting role; experience with respirable & inhalable dust, respirable crystalline silica and mould would be highly regarded.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships as well as communicate effectively across all levels.
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- Robust analytical approach with attention to detail as well as exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Coaching and mentoring support from our highly credentialled and experienced Occupational Hygiene team that includes Certified Occupational Hygienists, Certified Industrial Hygienists, Indoor Environmental Professionals, Certified Environmental Practitioners, Mycologists and Infection Control specialists.
- A diverse and wide-ranging mix of occupational hygiene projects.
- Ongoing opportunities for expansion of technical skillset through cross-skilling and our in-house Technical Steering Committees and the amazing career opportunities offered at WSP.
- An open, honest and transparent working environment.
Are you ready to join us to make the world safer? It’s an exciting time to build your career with Greencap!
Click the ‘Apply’ button below and follow the links to submit your covering letter and CV. To apply, you must be an Australian/New Zealand resident or able to work without restriction in Australia.
As part of our recruitment process and commitment to safety, suitable candidates will be required to undertake background checks which may include a police check, a pre-employment medical assessment, drug and alcohol testing as part of your application process.
Disclaimer: Greencap does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Greencap promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity.